Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thank you!





3 post in one day this has to be a record, but I had to say a much needed THANK YOU!

I want to thank a very special family, I think you you know who you are. We recieved a package today and inside was our chair cover for Isaac (as you can see in the pictures. The red one, Micah has had since he came home 3yrs. ago.) I was blown away to see who it was from. It brought tears to my eyes and I thanked God for the friends I am fortunate and so grateful to make along the way through the journey of adoption. Thank you very special family. I can't wait until we have our children at home with us.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute chairs! I've seen those before and love them! I also love the letters! You're too crafty. I could never come up with an idea like that - and then proceed to actually make it look good!

The Browns said...

your interior designer needs to come home and get to work! you have all this cute stuff we need to get ready!

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

We also live in Wake Forest and are adopting a three yr. old boy and twin 6 month old girls(siblings) from Ethiopia! What age did you guys request for your little boy? Do you guys know the Martins? They are good friends of ours here in Wake Forest who are also adopting from Ethiopia. Maybe we could get together sometime for dinner or something. We also have 4 year old twin boys (adopted domestically,we have 8 kids total) so the little boys would have fun!

Miranda said...

Okay so about the letters, lets post a how to on those babys so that I can figure out how to make some - they are really cute. Also, thanks again for keeping my boys yesterday you were too gracious! Let's hang out when things are more normal.Blessings :o)