by my sweet friend Kerry.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
i can't even remember it has been sooooo long.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
that's hard...Grey's Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Coffee...i know real healthy.
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
most casseroles (sp?).
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
No real favorite
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Jeep Grand Cherokee
10. Favorite sandwich?
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
15. Where would you retire to?
Nantucket...I don't know!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
1999, got married the day after!
17. Favorite sport to watch?
18. When is your birthday?
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
20. What is your shoe size?
none....not an animal person.
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
i leave in two days with the whole family, for a whole week, for my sister's wedding...in Mexico!!!
23. What did you want to be when you were little?
successful business woman, Heather Locklear on Melrose place was my idol...yea i know, i've come a long way.
24. How are you today?
25. What is your favorite candy(lollie/chocolate)?
three muskateers DARK chocolate
26. What is your favourite flower?
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Sept. 30th leave for Mexico...then Oct. 4th the Wedding!!!
28. What is your full name?
29. What are you listening to right now?
football in the background
30. What was the last thing you ate?
31. Do you wish on stars?
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
orange...i don't know.
33. How is the weather right now?
77 and sunny
34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
my friend Rachel, but through text messaging does that count
35. Favorite soft drink?
36. Favorite restaurant?
37. Real hair color?
dirty blonde...not literally dirty.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child?
39. Summer or winter?
Really, I'm a Fall girl!
40. Hugs or kisses?
41. Chocolate or Vanilla?
chocolate chocolate chocolate
42. Coffee or tea?
coffee, definitely coffee
43. When was the last time you cried?
can't remember, but i know it was probably not that long ago.
44. What is under your bed?
tub of DVD's
45. What did you do last night?
watched a dumb movie...Made of Honor.
46. What are you afraid of?
not doing a good enough job raising my kids, i know, silly, but it is what i think of often.
47. Salty or sweet?
48. How many keys on your key ring?
49. How many years at your current job?
Stay-at-home Mom- 4 1/2 years.
50. Favorite day of the week?
51. How many places have you lived in?
2; TN & NC
52. Do you make friends easily?
that was fun...I tag; Courtney & Lori W.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
...and now 6 months later.
Can you believe it...Isaac has been an Atwood for 6 months.
It is had to look back and him not be a part of our family. Although when I do sit a reflect back over all that has occurred in the past six it is astonishing.
Isaac started off in pictures as this little boy who we were told was timid to strangers and did not like smiling for the camera. Then comes the long hard three weeks of utter shock and lots o tears.
But since that time, he has blossomed into the most lovable, happy kiddo. He has the best smile. It just lights up his whole face. To watch him run is to precious. He has this great twist and whole body action. I laugh nearly every time. I just can't help those little things. He is my big helper. He loves to put away shoes and toys, help with the laundry, and most of all be where ever cooking is happening.
It has been great to reflect even over my own changes this time around. He definitely is the second child. I can tell it in nearly every aspect. I have to remind myself to take pictures. He doesn't get carried on my hip 14/7 like someone else I know. I keep telling people, "My kids not going to know any nursery rhymes."eeekkkkk! He drinks out of a cup and with big people utensils. And you all may be saying, "that's great" but you have to know what a lurker, spoiler, do everything for you kinda mother i was with my first. They will be so different. What am I saying they already are night and day.
Isaac will be two next month and though I know I missed out on so much of the first of his precious life I am so thankful he is here now. We will get many more birthdays, laughs, tears, scraps, hold yous, I love yous and I will treasure every one. I thank my God for those moments and for giving us a heart for orphans, just like the heart He has for us as sons and daughters in need of a Savior and Father.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Trev went outside after the rain & wind had stopped that tropical storm Hanna brought us and found a snapping turtle. Watch Trevor trying to get the turtle to a new home. BTW, Micah was inside no were near the turtle and Isaac was in my arms watching very nervously as i got it all on video.
Yes, my little boy is growing up. He started K on Wednesday. He was so excited not at all (in appearance) nervous. Enjoy pictures of the first day. He goes to a half day licensed K which we were so grateful to find and get him into. Give me (and MICAH) one more year before we start the public school system. Which he can then go to K again or start 1st grade. Great options.