Friday, December 7, 2007

ADO(RED)

Well, I broke down and bought Isaac his first NEW article of clothing. We have an abundance of clothing from Micah, so there is no NEED for new clothes, but now that I know an age and size how could I resist this piece.
Then, I took Micah over to the Bear Mill Workshop and let him build Isaac and animal for us to send to him for Christmas. He chose a Tiger and named him Stripes. We got him a t-shirt that says Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. We had so much fun doing this. He is so excited to be sending his baby brother something that he made. He proudly carried Stripes around all day through the mall. Here he is in the little backpack bag they gave us.



8 comments:

jennifer said...

How cute is Micah! My husband has banned me from the mall because everytime I am there I buy something new for Zion! I LOVE the (RED) Products, too!

Unknown said...

Precious precious precious. All of it, esp Micah.

Amy B. said...

Hey Keva,

I just saw on the yahoo site that the two families that got their referrals on the 27th of November...the Skinners and the Piffarels got their court dates for Jan. 4th. Did you hear anything? I was wondering if you were going to get one too...since your referral was just 2 days after theirs. I sure hope so. Wouldn't that be great? Just thinking about you and wishing and praying along with you! Amy

now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...

Such a great idea! Also, your newest cards are beautiful!!! Love Love Love them! Wish I had money because I would definitely order some. :( We love you guys! Merry Christmas!

Kerry said...

Oh Keva...I LOVE the shirt!!! Where can I find one for Kate? Micah is precious as always! He will be the BEST big brother!!!

Hugs,
Kerry

P.S. Bill Me for those cards, girl!

lg2006 said...

I am SO excited ya'll finally got the call!

emily said...

I love the shirt. I'm a big fan of product red! Can't wait to hear some news about your court date!

Unknown said...

Hi there...just thought I'd answer your travelling question on your blog!!! WE brought a sling for Judah...the kind that sits on your hip....it worked okay..but he did become heavy in it after awhile...however it was a lot better than carrying him the whole time...as it did hurt my arms after a while. We brought an umbrella stroller for the airport (which was a god send :) ) but never used it in Ethiopia. We just carried him and brought out the sling once in a while. I guess it depends on how brave you are!!