Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Budro #1, Big Brother...Micah

My little boy. I have been thinking a lot over the course of this adoption how things would affect our oldest son and how he would handle the changes. We have done lots of talking and role playing. It has been a long wait for us, but I know it has been a very long wait for him. He is so ready for his baby brother to come home. We pray for Micah and Isaac everyday that God is preparing each of them for the changes and that He would show us how best to raise our precious gifts from God.

Here are a few pictures of our boy over the past couple months. Sorry, some are sideways!






8 comments:

Jay and Heather said...

Micah looks great. We miss you guys so much. Corbin talks about Micah a lot and wants to move back. Please pray Caitlin and Corbin, they both are still adjusting to the move and miss NC a lot. Corbin told me the other day he wanted to go home. I said we are at home, he said no I mean to North Carolina. He just misses everything about it, it is home to him. To be honest, I still long for the afternoons of sitting and watching them play. We love it here but miss our NC family tremendously.

Nicholas said...

He is just delicious! So cute!

Natalie Fournet said...

Your son is precious! Look forward to seeing him with his baby brother! Natalie

now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...

He is so precious! I can't believe he is so big! Love his red pj's, he looks like such a little man!

Unknown said...

He is going to be a FABOO big brother!!!

Laurzie said...

What a great little guy you've got! And, he's going to LOVE being The Big Brother!

Auntie Heather said...

Oh! He makes my heart hurt! Give him kisses for me.

emily said...

Micah will be a wonderful big brother:)