Friday, February 1, 2008

Okay, Okay...

I know you people are sick of my sad blue face, frankly so am I.  I have been tagged twice, Carrie & Emily, and now I know why, you desire for a new post, right?  Well, to leave no one out I am going to combine your two TAG request, brace yourself, your about to know me a little better...

6 things I am passionate about:
  • Jesus
  • Trevor, the husband
  • Micah, the oldest son
  • Isaac, the youngest not yet home from Ethiopia son
  • adoption
  • college kids (yeah I know, they are not kids, but hey thats what I call um)
6 things I would love to do before I die:
  • go to culinary school
  • own a quaint little bakery/coffee shop in a historic old town 
  • live anywhere in the NE (well probably not anywhere)
  • adopt at least twice more
  • own an old house and have the time and money to fix it up myself
  • plant a church in an urban city
6 things I say often: (remember I am home ALL day long with a four year old)
  • Sweet Mercy!
  • Stop whining.
  • Hang on.
  • I love you too.
  • Yes Micah, I'm listening.
  • No more TV, No more computer, now go to your room and pretend, use your imagination(yes, I really say that about 20x's a day).
6 shows I watch:
  • Lost
  • Amazing Race
  • Survivor
  • American Idol
  • Brother's & Sister's
  • October Road
6 movies I can watch over and over:
  • Walk To Remember
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Pretty Woman
  • The Notebook
  • Top Gun
  • My Best Friends Wedding
6 places I have been:(that are interesting)
  • Moscow & Chuvashia Russia
  • China & Hong Kong
  • Cozumel, Mexico
  • NYC
  • Key West
  • Appalachian Mountians (yes, that was very interesting and very sad)
Well, now you know me better and your don't have to look at my sad face anymore.

Please be praying on Sunday night(Monday in Ethiopia) that court goes smoothly and we make it through...NO WHAMMIES (that's for you old school game show watchers)!

13 comments:

Nicholas said...

So glad to not see you looking sooo blue when I click for updates every day! I love the differnt items you had to post! The old house one is great!! We've owned two victorians and fixed them up and sold them! They're our heartbeat - love old homes!!

Great post! Good luck Sunday- I'll be praying for you & the Pats, but you harder! ;)

Cindy said...

Hi Keva,

Thanks for posting. I also check you blog daily and was happy to see a change even if the blue feeling is still there.

Don't forget that all of your old play group friends here in Mid TN are thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. I will definitely be thinking of you and the rest of the Atwood family on Sunday/Monday. I hope everything goes off without a hitch.

Unknown said...

NO WHAMMIES!

NO WHAMMIES!

NO WHAMMIES!

Forget Superbowl, baby, I shall be a-praying for Isaac!!!

Carrie said...

I enjoyed your list and I will be thinking of you and your sweet little boy Sunday night!!!

Where in Appalachia were you? Just curious!

Avery said...

Big buck, big bucks, No whammies!! I have been praying and will certainly pray big time tomorrow. I just know that it will go great.

I love learning more about my blog friends.

emily said...

I was signed in as Avery before!!

It was me above:)

Lori said...

Oh boy!!! I am way more excited to hear about this than I am the super bowl. I will definitely be praying that all goes super smoothly. Have a great weekend!!!

Lindsey and Cortney said...

Hey,
We are praying for good news on Monday!! Please post ASAP!! I am off so I will be frantically checking in on you.

Kerry said...

I will be praying for you on Sunday sweetie!!!! Btw, I used to watch Press Your Luck too!

Shelly Roberts said...

Praying right now for your court date! May the Lord unite you with your wee-one soon!! .. and may He sustain you each moment you wait. Blessings to you, ~Shelly

dp said...

I'd just like to lobby for "Get Out of My House!!!" as one of the Top-6-Keva-Lines.

now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...

I would like to second dp and also add "Cinders and Ashes!" and "Sweet magnolia!" They may not be the most common however you have been known to say both and that ALWAYS makes me laugh!

Laurzie said...

You can be blue anytime with me, Keva. It's not easy being blue (a nod to Kermit there). :)
Hey, I love your "before I die" list... Very, very cool!
Hang in there, sweetie!