Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Micah...

I am a "whole hand."

We had his birthday party at a bounce house on Friday.  
He had 20 friends come and enjoy the fun with him.

Well his birthday was actually on Wednesday but we have been celebrating up til yesterday.  My parents and lil sister came over for Mother's day and they brought him a WII.  Then on his birthday we went on a family picnic to the park.  Finally, on Friday he had his party with friends at Jumpin Beans.  He has had a fun, full week to say the least.  I cannot even believe I am the parent of a five year old. Crazy!  

Funny things he said the day before he turned 5, "Am I going to feel turning 5 in my sleep tonight?"  "Is my thumb going to pop out (making five fingers)."  The next day he woke up and he rushed into the living room and said,"I felt it, I felt in my sleep turning 5."  He is so excited to be five.  It is like he just hit a whole new age bracket.  We love you sweet boy!


Family Picnic on his Birthday & Birthday Party at Jumpin Beans

6 comments:

Susan Wyatt said...

A little girl in our play group turned 5 on Tuesday. She said she felt like a different person being 5. Isn't it funny what they come up with. Happy Birthday Micah!

Auntie Heather said...

What fun you had at the bounce house! Five is such a great age....what a wonderful year it will be. I love you little man!

Troy and Keyanna said...

We love you Micah!! Happy birthday! Zethan wishes he could come to your birthday party at the bounce house. Zethan says, "It's too far away. We can't come to your party." See you soon (we hope!) Have fun being 5!!!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Micah!!! Sara missed celebrating with you. Hope you enjoy the BIG 5!

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday, Cutie-patootie!!!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

I love that comment, "I am a whole hand." That is too cute!