Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Be sure to check the next two post after this one...
I was on a roll!

Getting ready to leave for the fun...
Wolverine & Spiderman going door to door.
Some scary people...

the Atwoods...Happy Halloween!

We went back to Wake Forest for trick or treating and dinner with friends. The boys had so much fun. Isaac was so independent. I often said I would have gotten out cheaper just to draw a huge 2 on a shirt for his costume. He was all of it that night. Having two boys is a lot of fun...but a lot of work...

6 comments:

Carrie said...

The boys look great and it looks like you had fun!

emily said...

So precious! They are getting so big. :)

no one said...

they look so cute :)

Cindy said...

Too cute!!!! The boys look like they had a fabulous time!

Kerry said...

Love your little super heroes!!! They are adorable!

Grandpa said...

Hey Micah! You make a great Wolverine. Those sideburns are awesome! Wow!

Isaac, I don't think Peter Parker ever had so beautiful a smile. You out spidied Spidey.

I am saving up stories for you guys when you come stay with me.

I love you. Grandpa