Friday, August 3, 2007

Micah's Homecoming!!!

Micah came home 3yrs ago today. Praise God for the gift of adoption.

This was Micah's Referral Picture 5/04. I will never forget that FedEx package. We thought and still do that he was the cutest thing ever.

This is St. Basil in Moscow, Russia 6/04

This is within the first 48hrs. of our first seeing Micah. He was such a wondefully happy boy. He was always laughing, even in the first days.




Micah at 2yrs. old. We had a huge party/celebration for his first birthday home.

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a sweet boy!!!! I can't believe it's been 3 years since I got to come see y'all at the airport. Happy 3 Year's Micah.

Justin Vance said...

Gosh, I miss you guys around here! I watched the video of Micah jumping in and out of the pool the other day and was laughing so hard here at work people were staring. It was quite the scene in the bank.