Thursday, August 2, 2007

Money, Money, Moooneeey....Money!

So we have prayed, sent letters, prayed had a yard sale given in our name, prayed, applied for grants, prayed and borrowed money and we keep praying that it will all come in.

I am speaking of the funds it will take to get Isaac home. And I fully trust God, that he is indeed coming home. Our PC called on the drive home on Tues. and said the last payment is due and the invoice is in the mail. I said "Okay great we will get that right to you." Knowing full well the money was not waiting for us at home.

We have had tremendous support from our friends and our family, they have given until it hurts. We are so grateful.

However, this email is to those who have done this before and have creative ways to raise money. Anything you have please share. I just read someones blog who gave plasma...YIKES! But hey, how much do you get and what does it intail. We are open to suggestions and all the prayers we can get.

Okay, well please keep praying for us.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hey girl! Praying for and feeling you here on the money situation. I think I missed your call today...so sorry but we had good friends in just for the day but I would love to chat, maybe I can give you a ring tomorrow? Let me know and I am glad you had such a good time on vacation - keep the pics coming :o) Love from the Martins!!