Thursday, September 6, 2007

A visit from my sister


Auntie Heather and Micah

Micah in his Pirate gear that Auntie Heather bought him. TOOOO cute!

My older sister Heather, who lives unfortunately in TX, came for a vist over Labor Day weekend. This is her first visit to see us in NC, but not her first trip to NC. You see she lived here four years ago, but moved back to TX. Now we live here and she doesn't. Argggg! Hopefully one of these days we can live in or near the same city.

We had a great time, just hanging out. We ate a lot and drank a lot of coffee. What more could you ask for. Thank you sister for coming to visit. See you in December.

Well, we have finally ordered the bunkbeds for the boys. They should be here in 7-10 days. I can't wait. Auntie Heather and Uncle KJ bought them the quilt for the bottom bunk, we got it yesterday. I will post pictures when it all gets here and is somewhat together. Now all we need is the other little boy for the room....come on Natalie, call!!!

We have also got Micah enrolled in Preschool. I am so excited for him. This will be the year before he heads off to Kindergarten. We have been on a waiting list at a couple of preschools in the area, but there has been no movement. So, I was persistent and just kept looking and found that one of the best in town offers an afternoon program, because of the demand. So, he will be starting at 1:00pm. This took me a while to wrap my brain around, but I hope it works. My little boy, going to preschool. Oh, it will be so good for him to know he is not the only one on the planet.

And, last but not least...no news yet. Still waiting (for a referral that is)!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Hey Keva, I've been checking your site through the Walker site. Looks like Micah is tons of fun and is keeping you very busy=). How exciting that your adopting again. We'll be praying that all goes smoothly for y'all with the process. You can check our site at www.babyhomepages.net/reesebaby

Lyndsey Reese

Auntie Heather said...

The extended weekend went by way too fast. I had such fun with you, Trevor and Micah-Doo---back home-- Austin is so hot in comparison. Already missing that wonderful NC weather too! Knowing next time I see you will be with another sweet angel face...Christmas can't come soon enough...and neither can our Isaac. Love you sister! Give my sweets smooches for me.