Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stuff Every Where....


I wish I had taken a picture of my house over the past few days...but I didn't, sorry. Picture above was added later. It is what is still left to be put away, mostly clothes.
My parent came to vist this past weekend and brought all of Micah's old cloth's, shoes, bedding, crib, toys, etc. for Isaac. And let me just tell you my 800 sq. ft. apartment got a lot smaller. I was tripping over tubs and boxes, not funny for the neat freak that I am. So, today I spent all day moving furniture around completely rearranging to fit a crib into M & I 's room. WOW! I had been debating the whole crib thing but finally settled on putting it up (not yet, but soon), thinking this will be best for Isaac for a while.

Today, was 15 weeks. I can't even believe we have been waiting this long. For me it has gotten a lot easier. Not sure why, but the days just seem to be flying by and the hope is there everyday, but not the anxiety, Thank You JESUS! If Natalie is correct and 5 months is the longest we should wait then we have 5 weeks to go or should I say we should recieve a referral within 5 weeks. That to me is exciting. I thought in the begining weeks 8 and 10 would be exciting because my expectations were to get it then, but they and the next 3 were really hard. Now, I feel like we are in the 7th inning stretch. Definitely looking forward to winning in the bottom of the 9th. Come on, no extra innings, PLEASE!

5 comments:

now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...

Oh I hope your referral comes sooner rather than later. How exciting that it's (hopefully) only 5 weeks away! That will go by so fast with the holiday season! Love you guys~

Lindsey and Cortney said...

Ok, if you have to wait 5 more weeks I am going to be nuts over here!! I want it to happen NOW!!! As I am sure you do also! I think it will be soon, and the courts seem to be moving quickly so you should get a court date quickly also. You should have the referral before we travel so I should get to take lots of pictures for you to hold you over!!

~Laura~ said...

I hope you don't have to wait 5 more weeks. I check your blog at least twice a day looking for the referral post. Soon! it's coming soon! :)

Lori said...

Bummer, we're not going home for Thanksgiving. We decided to go home for just Christmas this year. AND I'm not sure about the wedding. Dustin will definitely be there and would still love to stay with y'all. We're just not sure we can afford for me to miss a day of work and buy a plane ticket. I'm jealous y'all go to hang out with Aaron and Carmen for so long. I wish we could all get together. I hope I can come to the wedding. Just not sure if it will be the best choice for our family. I'm going to miss 7 weeks of work and the end of the school year and of course it is unpaid maternity leave. So trying to save as many days as I can to get a little pay during that time.

The Browns said...

I am ready to meet and hug Isaac! Does your interior decorator need to come help you find a place for everything?