Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So much FUN!

This past weekend our good friends Carmen and Aaron and their sweet little boy Ezra came to Durham for our church's Global Missions Conference. They were here to represent their church plant Gallery Church in NY,NY that the Summit Church partners with. I continue to be amazed at how over ten years God continues to intertwine our lives through the ministries we are a part of. We got to spend five days hanging out and catching up. Great Times!



After much encouragement I have made public a small business venture and wanted to share it with you. I have created a blog and would love for you to visit. You will find a link for JUST FOR YOU under Good Stuff on the left side of my blog.

4 comments:

Auntie Heather said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're taking the plunge!

Time to plug my sister--if you have not seen in person, received or purchased cards from her previously, I can say without a doubt that they are one-of-a-kind creations you will never find at your local Hallmark, Target, etc, etc. Her cards are unique and handcrafted-- made with fine attention to detail and most importantly, love. With Christmas around the corner, what better way to say thanks to a neighbor, friend or family member. Or better yet, to send out as your own Christmas cards. She just made the save the date cards for my upcoming wedding—they are perfect, little personalized gems. She is truly a gifted soul. :)

emily said...

I can also say that her cards are wonderful! Amazing detail:) I'm just trying to decide what to order:)

now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...

What a great idea! Love it! And the card you just sent me in the mail is beautiful!! You are so creative and definitely have a gift for this! Love you!

Lyndsey said...

Good to see some familiar BelleAire faces. You all look great! I'm sure the card business will be a hit!!