Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Gift Giving

So, we have trying to think of what to take to Ethiopia with us.  I have read various things on blogs, but I can't remember where I read them.  So, I need your help.

Ideas please:

Gift for Isaac's family? 
Gifts for Ryan and Abby(do we bring their children something too)?
Gifts for caregivers?
Gifts for older kids orphanages?

Is there anyone else we need to plan for?  

I am so excited about the trip and meeting our precious Isaac.  I was reading Drew & Carey's blog and they have a lot of helpful advice for the trip and it flooded me with memories of Russia.  Nearly everything she mentioned we experienced there.  The heat, scabies, guest house vs. hotel, etc.  You should read if you are traveling soon.  This would go for any foreign country. We have been to China, Mexico and Russia, they are pretty similar. I can't wait to be in Ethiopia holding our little man.  


1 comment:

The Browns said...

I can't wait for you to be in Ethiopia holding your little man!