Monday, November 3, 2008

the Mexican Wedding



the beautiful bride


the officiator and sister (me & Trevor)


our house while there...yes, the whole thing (thanks mom & dad)


beautiful San Miguel Del Allende


me and the boys in the Jardin...the center of this quaint town



In early October my family got the great privilege of going to Mexico for my sister's wedding.  We went down for a week and walked the cobble stoned streets, enjoyed the parades(it was San Miguel Week), not so much (enjoyed that is) the fireworks that went off every night for hours into the middle of the night, spent time with family and of course partake in the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to.  Enjoy the pics.  Congrats sister and brother-in-law on one month of wedded bliss...right?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you please tell the officiator to watch where his hand is on the sister? My word.

Okay, these are fabulous pics and I want to go there RIGHT NOW. What is the story? Do they live there?

Auntie Heather said...

Yes! Happy ever after continues. :) It is so much fun to relive in others pictures--the day was such a magnificent blur. Now where is a pic of my cutie cute ring bearers? They were the real stars! xoxoxo

Cindy said...

Wow!!! Those pictures were unbelievable. What an awesome vacation and for such a fun reason. Congratulations to your sister.

Kerry said...

Wow, Keva! What a beautiful wedding and FUN vacation all in one!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time! CONGRATS to Sis!