Saturday, July 10, 2010

So Far, So Good

It is 9:10 EDT. Keva is hitting the sack. Well, she is in the sack all day, guess she is just closing her eyes to sleep.

It has been a long tiresome day, but Chai is still holding tight, healthy as can be in the womb.

I am spending the night tonight with Keva to help see her through these initial 2 days. Please pray for good rest for both of us and for the Lord to keep Chai right where he is. Pray for supernatural growth and maturing for Chai during this time. Pray for Micah and Isaac to rest well and understand as much as they can what is going on. Most of all, pray for God to put his lovingkindness on display through the Atwoods and through his church.

Thank you to all the family and friends who are praying and helping out. All the messages, texts, and tweets are a great encouragement. I'll update in the morning. Good night.

Trev

1 comment:

Natalie said...

My family and I are praying for you guys and will continue praying. Let me know if there's anything I can do or if the boys need any taking care of! I love yall!