Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Something New

So, I have been struggling with the fact that this blog was once a family blog with stories of adoption, joys and struggles of family life and suffering, that has now been taken over by food. I did not like the flow of the posts. Therefore, I started a new blog. This blog will be about food, my funny family, art and whatever else I find myself Smitten by.

Hop on over for a quick look. Please forgive the fact that the post are ALL out of order. I had to move them from this blog to that one and in doing so they got out of wack. I hope to have a new post up very soon...maybe on both.

Thanks for following.

1 comment:

James said...

Keva it is so funny that you wrote this post because I've really been thinking about writing a blog about healthy recipes as well. I also have struggled with the thought about it being my hobby instead of writing about my kids, so I haven't done it yet! I think I will make a new blog for the healthy eating blog as well. I've enjoyed reading your post.
love ya,
Amber