Wednesday, October 17, 2007

85 degrees in Mid-October

It is hot hot hot here in NC. We went on our first field trip to a pumpkin patch today and we had a lot of fun, but did not expect the warm weather we were given. It should not be this hot.

It was so good to see Micah interact with all his new friends and for me to meet all the parents. He is having a blast at preschool and LOVES his teacher. After today I think I have found they all just adore her. She seems to be an amazing teacher. He comes home everyday having learned a new song, a new sign (sign language), and so much more.




Well, Natalie from our adoption agency says we are just now officially entering the wait time of 3-5 months. Sometimes I just want to scream and shout and throw a two year old hissy fit, but then I am reminded that I am a witness to the love and mercy of Christ and in these difficult times it is Him I have to glorify. So, I am trusting that Isaac is coming home.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I COMPLETELY feel that way at moments too! It's silly and all flesh. When I ask God to give me his abundant grace I find that my heart rests content. How much I want to control things and how impatient I am for this baby. It makes me marvel at God's patience toward a sinful, unbelieveing world. Email and let me know when we can get together.
Love,
Miranda

emily said...

Hang in there my friend. I trust that this wait will soon be a distant memory for you!!!

Carrie said...

I am right there with you!! You are not alone! Remember we know the glorious outcome of these long waits.

Rebecca said...

3 to 5 months?!?! Wow, that makes me kind of sad! I know that everything will happen in God's time - but, it's funny that we all have our "own" timeline (including me for sure!!)

Amy B. said...

What? You have been on the waitlist since July right? How could you just now be entering the 3-5 month time? Is she saying that the wait time is actually 6-9 months? Oh...I am feeling a lot of anxiety now! Drop me a note and let me know how she explained it to you. Amy
breedlove75@hotmail.com