Thursday, October 18, 2007

What I was told...

I am getting a few questions about my last post. I am not in any way wanting to cause anyone any more stress than already exist. So, I am going to try an explain what I was told by Natalie via Angela Jackson our other program coordinator.

We have been waiting 11 weeks, will be 12 on Tues. Which means we have almost been waiting 3 months. The wait time they gave me back when we were put on the wait-list was 3-5 months for a referral. So, we are just now entering 3 months, which means it could come any day in the next 2 months. They did say things have slowed down and referrals are not coming as quickly as they were before, but to not fret it will happen and hopefully sooner rather than later.

I hope this clears up any questions I may have put in your minds. Sorry for the confusion.

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

Oh good! I won't panic now. Thanks for the quick reply...isn't it true that when you are waiting to hear about adoption related information...time seems to move at a snails pace. Well, I will still be expecting you to get your referral any day now. There haven't been any boy referrals in a long time...your time should be coming! Thanks again. Have a good day. Amy

Unknown said...

Oh, hon. Big hug to you. He WILL come home. He WILL come home. You will actually barely remember the long days of waiting - they get replaced quickly with the craziness of parenting. HE WILL COME HOME, and then you can give him 98 extra kisses every day to make up for the ones you want to give right now.

Beau Fournet said...

Love the title of your blog! Look forward to seeing your referral soon....you have a beautiful family!

The Browns said...

I was a worried that it was going to be another 3-5 months! Thanks for the update!