Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall Festivities

So handsome!
This was picture day at school. Here is what he looked like before he left.
There is no telling what he looked like by the the time they took his picture at school.
This is us carving our pumpkins over the weekend.
We got two done on Saturday...
And finished all three by Sunday. Trevor did a great job carving the pumpkins.
I did the small spider. Micah was so patient during this long process.
Okay family, friends and bloggers we are officially beginning week 12 of waiting for a referral and today is 7 months of total process so far. Sometimes I think it has flown by and other times it is going by at a snails pace. But I truly am feeling optimistic that this could be our week. Of course all I have to go by is other peoples experiences, but hey that is something. I have peace about it and I know with each day and week that passes it is getting closer.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fingers and toes crossed. And just think how many of us there are here - that is a LOT of fingers and toes.

Auntie Heather said...

Wow! What fancy jack-o-lanterns. I'm lucky if I can get two triangles and some teeth carved out. At least the weather is starting to match all the decorations! Ninety-two in mid-October has finally made way to 50s down here! I hope you're having the same success.

You know we've talked countless times about you heading to Africa in November...only nine more days 'till it's here. The wait will be over very soon...I just know it!!

now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...

Those are some pretty impressive pumpkins! I think I echo heather... last year we just drew faces on because we are such terrible carvers. Micah is so very handsome, he looks so big. I love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emily said...

Love the pumpkins! Trusting in the One that ordains all things for our good and His glory!! Hope our waits end soon:)

~Laura~ said...

wow! You guys are serious pumpkin carvers! That's impressive!

Won't be long and you'll be getting your referral. I've been checking you blog daily for it. :)

dp said...

is it just me, or in the picture of trev and micah carving, micah looks like the carving veteran with trevor being the excited little kid.

lg2006 said...

Those are some seriously awesome pumpkins!! way to go!