Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Camping With My Dad







We had a fantastic weekend. Trevor has been so busy with ministry and school that we have not lately gotten a lot of quality family time. However, this weekend was full of it. The pictures above tell of our Friday night camping adventure in the backyard. We set up the tent (a first in oh about ten years), ate pizza and made s'mores over a...grill. I know it all screams city life, but we had so much fun. Isaac and I checked out at around 7oclock for Micah and Daddy to have some "Daddy and Me" time. They read books, told stories and as you can see, eventually sleep. It is memories for the books (even though I am horrible at writing this stuff down, so more for the mind to hold on to for years to come).

6 comments:

Lori said...

A lot of times my blog is how I journal the girls lives. I look back often to see them at certain stages. Looks like fun!!!

Carrie said...

LOVE the Little Critter book picture. I am also glad you have joined us bloggers again.

Cindy said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. We've missed you too much.
Love the all guy camp out photos. Too sweet and something they will remember for a long time.

Kimberly Baggett said...

i don't have your email address but i wanted you to know that we are compiling photos of families with their children into a photo album for the gladney caregivers….i would love for you to email me a family picture of y’all with your little one for the album at kimbo2710@aol.com ….we leave next week, so send it soon! the caregivers will love it i am sure!!! thanks!

The Browns said...

honey...who needs to write it in a book when you have a blog!

Isaac said...

i know those tents get tight. Great to see daddy hangin with the boys.