Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trip to the Museum of Life & Science

Addie & Micah at the Animal Barns
Us on the Butterfly bench before going into the Buttterfly Sanctuary 
Isaac & Micah driving the sailboats.  This was one of Micah's favorite things.
One of many fun things we crammed into our week was a trip to the Museum.  I have been wanting to take Micah here for a while, but when we lived in WF it was to far and when we moved to Durham (it's home) the cost detoured me.  But with the summer coming to a quick close I knew I needed to get Micah to this fabulous museum.  So, I called up a friend and ask her and her children to tag along and gratefully they did.  An added bonus to their company was she has a membership for four and covered one of us and then out of her kindness she paid the additional portion left.  We had so much fun and we were only able to squeeze in the outside portion.  So, next time we will have to finish off the experience by seeing the inside of the museum.  

2 comments:

Jen T. said...

Keva - I'm glad you're a blogger again. I love reading about your family. You are such a wonderful part of the Summit staff. We're members, too, so invite us anytime and we'll pay!

The Browns said...

that is a great museum! i'm glad yall had fun.